face

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Top 10 funniest gadgets

Stood now and lately I thought was pretty loaded with information of all kinds, from new gadgets to media scandals. So I looked a little funny to you, to enter into this weekend with a smile. To do this, I will present the Top 10 most funny weird gadgets.

Place 10 - The mouse gun

A gadget more awkward than funny, but it is quite interesting. What I love about it is that Left Click (from classic mouse) is the trigger, and Right Click a button on the right is the charger. Want to shoot someone?







Number 9 - sneakers with CD Player

You can say that today's MP3s are so small that we need it. But to appreciate the ingenuity even producers. Will play tracks or mp3?



Place 8 - Flying Alarm

Come on that's very funny. How does it work? Well when the clock starts to ring, propeller takes flight, and to stop the clock have to put the propeller in place. Personally I would not like it, because that would mean looking propeller wake. I think I would get angry.






Place 7 - Toilet Support for iPod

Seriously? Who would want to have something in his bath?

 Place 6 - Lips speaking

If you are lonely, bored or not you can do, I found the remedy. You buy a piece lip speaking and you wanted unwanted discuss. But remember, it's just a robot has no soul.


Place 5 - Bike with a single wheel

That bike looks like a circus wheel. The difference between them is that a wheel is motorized bike. Is it as easy to drive as a normal bike?






Place 4 - Power Sandals

I tried to translate the gadget in every way, but I found a perfect translation, so I left the name in English. To understand what makes these sandals, I can tell you that it makes going into energy. It is currently a prototype, but in the future who knows. The energy produced by these sandals, you can charge your phone, mp3's etc..


Place 3 - Snake dancer
This snake is inserted into the device you listen to music dance to the rhythm of the song you are listening. I I'd get bored of it after 3 songs.






Place 2 - Maple Phone

To turn a popular phone in a wooden version is even a bizarre invention. The producers wanted to show that not all phones are available only in plastic. Staff understand them, but who would go on the street with a wooden phone?



Place 1 - Private Viewer Laptop

That seemed to me something very funny clever at the same time. You also need thousands of passwords with this?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More