face

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why you use eventually, Facebook?



Let's face it, for many of us, not a day goes by without Check the what's happening on Facebook. The reasons why we are so "active" came to be debated by researchers trying to find out what makes us, in fact, to use so often that social network.

Following the study, it seems that there are two large and wide that we need to enter the Facebook push: the need to belong to a sphere (be it virtual) and the need for self-presentation.



Those experiencing these "symptoms" are largely, Facebook users. By inference, we can say that very often users enter on Facebook (virtual network), lack of normal social life and, automatically, are not recognized in a circle of real friends.
The conclusion is obviously true for people who are on Facebook every day, for several hours.
Putting aside this case, there are occasional users who see Facebook handy solution for communication with friends and distant relatives.

Do not forget the people who promote their real-life activities on Facebook, and here we can say that I fit myself.



Why you enter to Facebook? Answer our survey made​​, of course, the vast social network.


Why you go to Facebook?

  • I have no social life to. I see Facebook as a dating site
  • I use Facebook to keep in touch with relatives, friends, colleagues
  • I use Facebook to promote the work
  • Facebook used to boast of what I bought and where I traveled
  • I use Facebook as I game when I have nothing to do
  • I'm addicted to Facebook, go reflexively and without something to watch
  • Although shown as Facebook users, go very slowly on this site
  • Another response - details below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More